Being “Organized” takes on many meanings. By documenting information that you use over and over again it makes your life easier. I have created numerous forms and spreadsheets that will help keep you organized and keep important information together at your fingertips. Each grouping comes with an instruction sheet.
FOR YOUR HOME
· House Expense List - an Excel spreadsheet to track monthly / yearly expenses
· Donation List - tracks donations for the year
· Grocery List - Alphabetic Food & Household Items to make grocery shopping easier - 2 pages
· Automobile Service Record - lists basic services for your car
FOR YOUR KIDS & YOU
· Babysitter Information Sheet - important information needed in case of emergency
· Children’s Chore List - basic list of chores for kids – track your kids progress weekly
· Vacation List – What to Pack – never forget an item again - (Beach & Snow)
· Medical Information – List of Providers (basic form to list your doctors)
· Medical Information – List of Doctors / Providers (different format – more space)
· Medication List – keeps track of all medications
· Medication / Allergies / Health Problems – keeps tracks of important info
FOR COLLEGE KIDS
· What to Pack & Buy for living at College – (6 pages) – Use this list year after year so that your child doesn’t forget anything.
* Clothes Personal Care Dorm
* School Supplies Medications Miscellaneous Items
FOR YOUR HOME INVENTORY
· Home Inventory List – (24 pages) – broken down by rooms. Enough pages for a 6 bedroom / 4 bathroom home. Tracks everything in your home so that you have an accurate list of everything that you own in case of a disaster. Don’t be caught by surprise when your homeowners’ insurance doesn’t cover something.
Spreadsheets for Organizing Your Life
Less Clutter = Less Stress SM in your home, your business and your life
Organizational Consulting Services