Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Your Car and Summer Clutter

Summer means a lot of outside activities.  For us it's spending a lot of time camping and hiking. To avoid forgetting things and for those impromptu hikes and picnics I keep a lot of supplies that I might need in my car at all times.

I always have a few blankets and an old towel.  If the kids want to put their feet in the river I let them - knowing that I have a towel they can dry off on before I let them back into my car.

A plastic table drop - for use under a blanket in case the ground is slightly damp - or as a table cloth.

I always keep extra grocery store plastic bags - for a variety of uses. Garbage, collecting who knows what, vegetables that I picked from my community garden plot...and so many other uses.

Since I now belong to a community garden plot I also keep some gardening supplies for those impromptu trips to pull a few weeds.

A small plastic container for vegetables or to contain numerous things.

Your car contents should change as the season changes.

Think about how you live and what you do and make your car fit your lifestyle.

Happy Summer! 



Organizational Consulting Services

www.organizationalconsultingservices.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment