Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Organization and Knowing Your Limitations


Being organized is a talent that not everyone has. Luckily it's one of my few talents. I can look at any situation and make it (room, closet or project) better.

But a lot of people just look at a disorganized space and immediately start to hyperventilate.  They shut down, close the door and never look back. I hear that story all of the time. It's normal.

I get that way when someone tells me to draw something.  "Just draw what you see"  they say.  I start to sweat and nothing comes out on my drawing pad.  I can't draw.  Not at all. Not even a straight line. It's a talent I will never have.

So for people that can't organize - it's O.K.  Really, it is.  I know where you are coming from. We all have our talents. That's why there are Professional Organizers around to help you. To give you great advice and ideas and solutions.

Yet a lot of people are too embarrassed to call in a professional.

I guess the reason is because it's a lot more "personal" than calling in a plumber or electrician. People aren't embarrassed to call in those professionals.

And even though a plumber will have an important impact on your home - a Professional Organizer can change your life. They will not only help you with your organizing project - but they should leave you with lessons that you can use in the future.

A more organized home, office or life will drastically change your life.

Not everyone has the talent or time to do everything themselves. It's not a negative thing. Knowing your limitations and using a professional to help you makes you a very wise person.


Organizational Consulting Services

www.organizationalconsultingservices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment