Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES – STOCK UP FOR NEXT YEAR

Everyone knows that after the holidays there are bargains to be had. If you can, put aside some money to stock up on holiday essentials. Take advantage of the sales on wrapping paper and Christmas cards. You can find a lot of these on sale at 50 % – 75 % off !

I found an out of this world sale on gift bags (in all sizes) during the fall a few years back. I grabbed an entire shopping cart full of bags and I won’t have to shop again for gift bags (which I prefer to wrapping paper – because I can’t wrap) for years to come.

Planning ahead can save you money, time and your sanity.

I have a “gift closet” where I keep a stock of candles and other items that are generic enough to give to anyone at a moments notice.

Things such as movies, DVD’s, CD’s, games, clothes…. don’t have an expiration date on them and if you can save 75 % off by buying them a few months earlier, go for it.

Being organized is about planning ahead.

Happy Shopping !


Organizational Consulting Services

http://www.organizationalconsultingservices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment